People interested in speaking at the Board of Education's public hearings can sign up in advance or at the meeting. Anyone wishing to sign up in advance is asked to do so by 3 p.m. on the day of the hearing and use the online form link found here. You may also sign up to speak in person at the auditorium beginning at 6:30 p.m. that evening.
Other Important Information:
- Typically the Board allows speakers up to 3 minutes of speaking time. Depending on the number of speakers signed up, the Board reserves the right to shorten the time amount to make sure everyone has an opportunity to share their comments.
- Each hearing is scheduled to end at 10 p.m. Depending on the number of speakers signed up, you may not have an opportunity to speak until the second public hearing on December 12. Anyone signed up to speak and not able to on the first evening will be given the first opportunity to speak at the second public hearing.
- Interpreters will be available and located in the rear of the auditorium.
- Placards, signs, demonstrations, etc. will not be permitted.
- Due to the anticipated volume of speakers and the desire to make sure everyone has a chance to speak, we are not able to project PowerPoints or other electronic information. If anyone is interested in sharing something electronically, please share it in advance by emailing attachments to email@example.com. Speakers may also hand out paper copies to the Board when it is their turn to speak. They should consider bringing 10 copies.
Northside Elementary, set to open in August 2013
Back to CHCCS website