Monday, October 6, 2014

Nyree Sullivan to Lead Title I

Nyree Sullivan will be transitioning into a new position. She currently serves as the Elementary English Language Arts Coordinator K-6 and will be assuming a new role as the district's new Director of Title I. Nyree has been a valuable asset to the district's English Language Arts program and to the Instructional Services Division (ISD). Her hard work is greatly appreciated, and we look to her leadership in this new role.

Along with her many skills, Nyree brings her experience as a Title I Interventionist for grades 2-5, nine years teaching experience in a district wide Title I school in Indianapolis, and serving as a Director of Instruction for grades 6-8. In this role, she managed the Title I budget, purchased materials and used data to drive decisions about students served by Title I funds.

Please join us in congratulating Nyree on her new role in ISD!

Back to CHCCS website